Surely with the range of colours PVC is available in you could get
away with not painting it. Want a bright orange tank then buy bright
orange PVC. At school in the scrap box theres some olive drab coloured
PVC. Im not convinced with the strength of plastics when taking
paintball impacts. But then what about that guy i shot at pidleys
paintball. His visor didnt smash so maybe not.