Oh, and once it has a turret it would be designated as tank with no front
hits counted.
With the Saladin turret installed it would become a 40/2 vehicle due to the
76mm gun.
Support vehicles are defined as "any un-armed vehicles used to move
equipment and
supplies".  Tanks would be "any fully tracked vehicles".  I would think
technically (even
without the gun) it could be considered a tank if it never moved any
supplies, but that
would leave it without a purpose on the battlefield having no gun.

Derek
T065