yes I see, but the rules say anything more than 0mm will give a defensive
rating of 1 or more, dont Hummvee's have at least 1mm of armor, and I know the
UN peacekeeper has armor.....so shouldn't they be more than 1 also?

________________________________

From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com on behalf of Derek Engelhaupt
Sent: Thu 13/08/2009 12:55 PM
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TANKS] Re: Press Release from the Arrowhead Skunk Works

http://www.rctankcombat.com/support-vehicles/SV015/

The Spartan is a similar vehicle made by the British.
Rating 0/2.  First number being number of rounds = 0 and the second
number being the defensive rating = 2.

Derek
T065

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 9:33 PM, Ben Holko <b...@holnet.net> wrote:

        > Being that the new M113A3 has speed, a large payload capacity, a
defensive rating of 2

        I thought any supply vehicle was a one-hit wonder?

        Of course if you stick a turret on it it's a different story...