Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 21:44:26 +0100
Subject: Re: [TANKS] some information needed ....
From: peter.pisl...@gmail.com
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com

steve and james, thanks a lot.

the tools i have ... a lot to work with wood, but not much to work with metal.
sure i have a drill, but the shaft i plan to use is to thin for drilling i
think. do you think just using a sleeve and some glue would work ? thats
basicly how the gear wheel is usualy attached

to the small dc motors right ?