From: Cold comfort <gfcr...@hotmail.com>
To: R/C Tank Combat <rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, January 4, 2010 11:38:39 PM
Subject: [TANKS] Re: Rubber for Wheels

Here is another suggestion. Use liquid electrical tape. It brushes on
and leaves a smooth rubbery surface and can be built up with several
coats. I accidentally spilled some on the edge of my work bench and it
poured into a tray, instead of trying to wipe it out I left it to
harden and then just pop it out. Well it hardened in a couple of days,
it was half an inch thick and it will not come off the plastic tray,
so it made a great field test as to what is capable with the stuff.
Greg (T061)