Steve:
You got a good eye!
Yah, thats the venerable Simpson 260 multimeter.
I do electrical work for a living.
I own the latest fluke digital multimeter, its gotta boot up when you
turn it on!! -- its a computer!
BUT, in some situations the Simpson is better than the $450, state-of-
the-art digital multimeter!!!
I own 3 simpson 260's

Mark