  From: Derek Engelhaupt
  To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 5:34 AM
  Subject: Re: [TANKS] Re: M1A1 Abrams -- Progress

  Really struggling with the paintball magazine.  So far I think I'm on about
the 6th prototype.
  I'm gonna work on it some more tonight.  Once I get that done, I can finish
the turret electronics
  up.  Still having some suspension issues.  It's holding the weight, but not
rebounding the way it
  should.  That's also on the list.  Once that's fixed I can take it out for a
test drive.  Ahhh, the garage
  wasn't that cold today.  It was at least above freezing today (40 degrees).

  Derek
  T065

  On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 9:15 PM, Mark_123521 <gatlinggunm...@sbcglobal.net>