  From: Derek Engelhaupt
  To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2010 7:46 AM
  Subject: Re: [TANKS] M4A3 Sherman "Easy 8"

  Looking good so far.  I personally like the 1/6th scale rule better.  Just a
personal preference because there are tons of pre-manufactured stuff in 1/6th
scale for details if you choose that route.  A good site for Sherman stuff is:
http://www.eastcoastarmory.com/  Not really any part sites that I know of for
1/8th scale.

  Derek
  T065