I got my plans from superimposing an image I got from www.onwar.com to
a grid I drew up on windows paint program (I know its about the worst
app in the world, but I dont have the cool design abilities or
programs everyone else seems to). I adjusted the size of the image to
the size I wanted and then proceeded to "trace" it with crisp clean
lines as close to the original as I could.

This is what resulted in many down hours at work:
http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/cobra9431/?action=view&current=M4A3E8templateoriginal-1.jpg
http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/cobra9431/?action=view&current=M4A3E8tempside.jpg
http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/cobra9431/?action=view&current=M4A3E8side.jpg
http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/cobra9431/?action=view&current=M4A3E8temptop.jpg
http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/cobra9431/?action=view&current=M4A3E8top.jpg
http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/cobra9431/?action=view&current=M4A3E8tempfrontback.jpg
http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/cobra9431/?action=view&current=M4A3E8frontback.jpg

It's not blue print quality, I myself havenot stayed completely true
to them, but they have given me the starting point I needed. If they
help you then you are free to use and abuse them in your own build.

I am currently working on a functional HVSS for my tank, seeing as I
have no room in my clammshell of a hull for traditional suspension
components. I just hope 1/2" to 3/4" is enough travel, that's all I'll
get from them.

Anyway, good luck and thanks fo the intrest.
Aaron
T0??