I would like the 1/6 version if you have it,

Sent from my iPod

On May 17, 2010, at 9:02 PM, jvragu47 <jpl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

On May 16, 6:16 pm, Travis Butterfield <tkbbetterthan...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
I have always loved the panzer VI tiger tank,  and that is the tank I would
prefer to build.

Thank you, Travis

Travis,
        Not a problem. There have been quite a few of the tabbies
built and battled in the past few years. The T-1 is built to the 3
foot rule, and Doug Conn's tabby is 1/6 scale. Decide which size you
want, I can send you a scale drawing. I would just buy a toy
version,Corgi or such, to help with the visualization of angles.

John