neroc,

 No worries. I took most of your post as humour/sarcasm. I apologize
for mistakenly thinking you were in the US. The offer of Three hots
and a cot stands though. :-)

Bill,

 Got photos of the Death Star? Curiosity run amok...and can I be a
psuedo-nephew and get one too? :-)

The Talented Mr. Tyng,

 Never suggested that anyone was an elitist old boy, merely used it
(the expression) to make a point. "Field of Broken Dreams" mayhap?

All,

 I got to wondering about all the uncompleted projects. Is it possible
that at some point during the build, obviously where construction
ceased, that the builder realized that they had made a major design
flaw and were too frustrated  at having to flush all their work to
date and begin again or embarrassed to admit it in public?
 Bog knows that I made my share of engineering errors during the
Bulldog build (hence the Never Ending Build). Two complete hulls,
three turrets, FIVE, yes five sets of road wheels, countless paintball
trays, two paintball markers (I could turn this into a Xmas carol) and
I'm still not 100% happy with it.

It was summed up quite nicely by The Talented Mr. Tyng: Boys with
their toys.

Fred "Build it? Heck no, I'm gonna grow it." Thomson