From: Cobra9431 <afreem...@live.com>
To: R/C Tank Combat <rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, August 5, 2010 12:23:45 AM
Subject: [TANKS] Servos

I have a question concerning servos. Do servos automaticaly reset back
to a neutral position everytime, or are there models that remain in
place? ie. when I elevate my barrel will it stay in place or will it
automaticly lower back down? I know it's a silly a question, but my RC
experience may acttualy be at the negitive spectrum end.
Any recomendations on where to get and what servo to get for my marker
elevator? I understand that many also recomend a door actuator over a
sevro for the trigger depressor.
Any input would be welcome. Thank you.

Aaron F