No. Hence why I'm asking because as cool as it'd be, itl[ not worth getting arrested for.
But if you already own a firearms license...
On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:39, odysseyslipw...@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 8/10/2010 9:33:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, saintofswitchbla...@tmail.com writes:

Well, yes. But I'd rather make sure I can legally do it first.
My other idea is to make my own scaled 20mm shells using a bullet press,
or similar.

do you really think you'll get a yes?

i saw someone in NJ at a show a few years ago, i forget what kind of tank it was, but he took it outside, screwed in a different barrel and yelled FIRE! and it did. was nice too

Chris,
Odyssey Slipways

"I accuse God for the murder of eternity
My everything that is nothing
Christian propaganda and dog sperm"