Hi Stewart,

Go to the page, then over to the right side under links select
activities. You'll see videos 2007, and lots of other fun things
they've posted.

Or just go straight there:  http://kegresse.dk/static.php?page=video-2007

Brian

ps - I'm voting for keeping it as the Tyng Track System. First of all,
Chrys K already got the KTS designation, and second, sure, Kegresse
put rubber bands on cars in WWI, but it took Steve Tyng to put them on
tanks!