Thanks Dave D , I was wondering if members on this site could be
persuaded to ditch 1/6th rc vehicles for their more fun 1/3rd ride in
counter parts , but i dont think I`m a very good advert for any such
revolution just yet .
Im really hoping to battle this little monster this season and I do
even fancy my chances against rc tanks , for instance , a few
benefits :-

1/ zero radio control issues ( there are many )
2/ I`ll be able to see exactly where Im shooting
3/ My marker firing actuator cant die mid battle ( very annoying )
4/ I`ll see how many shots I have left in the hopper
5/ I wont take any body shots ( that hurt alot )

The main bad points are any 1/3rd tank will be a slow moving big o`l
target on the battle field.
So when we Brits battle again I hope to have results . time will tell.

Neil R