Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 14:52:30 -0700
From: bb_ho...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [TANKS] Re: Marder Progress
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com

Neil,
I have no problem with your tank, and I'd be glad to meet it in a tank battle.
I was just surprised to see it.  I wish I'd thought of it first.  A chair is
cheaper than a 6 channel radio, and it runs on Pop Tarts instead of batteries.
Please stay out of the cupboard and stay happy.  The model looks good and will
be an inspiration to others.

New Fella Bill