Steve i tried joining the clan on the wot website. I went to the page and the
join clan button wont light up. How do i join?

Ryan P.

Subject: Re: [TANKS] Re: World of Tanks
From: t...@me.com
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 12:06:37 -0400
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com

Thanks!  What is a good light tank to play with?  Looking for speed and a good
punch when necessary.

On Aug 10, 2011, at 10:32 AM, Steve Tyng <steve...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tom,

Invite sent.

Mike,

The system wouldn't let me send another invite to the same user.  If you can't
find the original email, I've opened the clan to accept open applications.
Clan name is DIV-V.

Did you get the Valentine?  Those are things are a bitch to kill in their tier
level.

Steve