Been playing a LOT this past weekend and managed to move up into a fully
outfitted Hummel SPG and an upgunned VK3601 medium tank.  I love the Hummel's
speed and turning, though wish it had a little more knockout power against the
Lowes and other upper tier tanks.
 The VK needs some work in the way of engine upgrades.  Not sure if I'll pursue
it though.  Instead, may try to build exp to skip up to the Tiger.
 By the way, that is what makes the Ram II and Lowe so popular.  Exp earned on
the premium tanks can be converted to free exp for gold.  If gold didn't cost
so much real money though ...

  Mike