Yeah, no experience with them.  I have used the Vantecs, IFI Victors, and
the Robot Power RS80D.  All were nice controllers except the RS80D.  Mine
smoked, but there are people that have had better luck with them.  I still
have the RS80D and maybe someday I will try to repair it.  The Vantecs and
Victors are pretty bullet proof.

Derek