From: odysseyslipw...@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 18:08:40 -0400
Subject: Re: [TANKS] Anyone tried the ESC "RoboteQ Speed Controler?
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com

In a message dated 9/25/2011 2:50:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
guygregoire...@hotmail.com writes:
it seem pretty well build with no open
space for a little screw to go in and short something.
if it's a matter of metal objects falling in by mistake, why doesn't anyone
just go to the local craft shop, buy one of them plastic boxes hinged boxes (i
know there's a name for them) and put the unit in it?

if you want it to breath, make some holes and cover them with nylon screen so
no small screws fall in

just a thought

Chris,
Odyssey Slipways