From: Cobra <afreem...@live.com>
Sender: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:34:49
To: R/C Tank Combat<rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [TANKS] Re: Model T Experiment

I bought The 6 channel Hobby King radio in hopes to use it in my tank,
but I could not get the 5 and 6 channels to do anything. I finnaly tok
it to the experts at the hobbyshop and they could not get it to work
either. I could drive and rotate the turret and move the gun, but not
pull a trigger. They finnaly came to the conclusion that 5 and 6 were
some sort of trim adjusters that could not opperate thier own
component.
If some one figures out how to make it work where 5 or 6 can function
normaly, let me know. But my advice is to avaoid the cheap HK radios.

Aaron "has a bad taste in his mouth from HobbyKing" Freeman