  From: Chris. b
  To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 2:04 AM
  Subject: [TANKS] Still kickin

  Hello all, I'm still alive, been back working on my stug after a year or so
off.

  New updates are posted here http://www.mr-charisma.com/index.php blog
section.

  =Mr.TigerAce=

  p.s Feel free to join if you feel like talkin about stuff, (pretty much
anything, mostly gaming) just a bunch of random aussies... haha