Dave D. (LIJagdpanther888) asked about my proposed trip to Aberdeen.

I am not averse to touring APG on Sunday 23 Sept, on my way home to
Annapolis.

Unfortunately, my office is sending me to APG this Friday (14 Sept) for a
1300 meeting with I2WD. (Grin.)

Even more horrible, I am the only one from my office making the drive (I
get to ride my bike) and we will be getting out of the meeting around 1500
("Too late to return to work at Belvoir.." early dismissal, no adult
supervision, snicker-snicker-snicker)

To add insult to injury, salt to my wounds....  the gentleman establishing
the Aberdeen Proving Ground Museum gave me the street address for an
M4A1(76)HVSS and a prototype Firefly with cast hull and VVSS, parked
side-by-side.  Oh, woe is me!  Oh, woe is me!   (Guffaw!)

 I *suppose* I could do a route reconnaissance on 14 Sep for a larger
excursion on 23 Sep.

Now, did anyone else have any specific tanks for which they wanted
measurements and/or images, if their tank is still available?

Would anyone else like to join us on 23 Sep?

Stu