Hey Stu,

WOW, am I out of it!!  Been fighting off a mild migraine headache all
evening...  I misinterpreted your timing for leaving me a message about the
trip, and the availability of the JS-III and Jagdpanther...  I was reading it
as you getting back to me on that Sunday morning, the 23rd...  Yikes, I gotta
get my eyes check, and my noggin as well, LOL.  Below was my initial response
to your latest e-mail.  Letting me know by this Sunday, the 16th sounds FINE!!
Please disregard all of my babbling found below...  Looking forward to your
reply.

As the infamous Roseanne Roseannadana used to say....NEVER MIND!!

D.D.

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm looking forward to the trip!!

Only one problem though, I'll be in central PA on Sunday AM, nowhere near my
computer.  So if you could let me know by that Friday by 10am, it would work
out for me  much better.

Actually, squaring up the trip details Thursday night would work best, as I'll
be away that evening in order to get a good head start Friday morning (bringing
my Mom down to PA to visit her sister, they'll be celebrating my aunt's 64th
b-day...)  or I can give you my cell phone # and we can go from there.

Again, I'm looking forward to your reply and the trip down to Aberdeen!!

Dave D.