Hey Derek,

What's the wattage on the motor?

Ben

________________________________
From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com [rctankcombat@googlegroups.com] on behalf
of Derek Engelhaupt [tan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 10:21 AM
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TANKS] Electric Differentials

Hey all:

I have two of these ElectroCraft differentials that I thought about making a
Dragon Wagon with, but with all of my other hobbies I doubt I'll ever get
around to it.  Anyone interested before I Ebay them?  3/4 keyed drive shafts,
24V motors/brake, and weigh about 20lbs. each.  I also thought someone could
make a remote controlled tank carrier to drive their tank to the staging
area... :)  If they don't sell that maybe what they get used for.  Email me off
the list if interested.

Derek