Ben,

I can't seem to find much info on the motors at all.  They are an E679S as
printed on the motor.  I have found references to them listed as an E679
without the "S", but no specs.  They used to power those mobility scooters
so I'm sure they are rated to pull a 250-300lb. person up a 30 degree
incline.  I know that doesn't help much.  I'll keep searching for some
specs.

Derek