Hi Neil,

What about my question on rubber to plastic glue?

To answer your questions:
1. We purposely made the tank sink "backward". But this video was made with
a 74lbs tank, while when all the equipment will be added, it will be closer
to 150lbs. At that time, it will sit more "flat"
2. The suspension system is a "pending patent". I'm waiting for the patent
number to be issued to start publicizing the way it works. It is VERY
SIMPLE. Please remember that we are a "business". We are trying to take the
"engineering" out of building fun...

Cheers from rainy Utah
Loic