On Saturday, November 16, 2013 12:00:50 PM UTC-5, Frank Pittelli wrote:

> Once again, thank you for your vote of confidence in the Pittelli
> X-Prize and for your continued involuntary monetary contributions to
> such a worthy cause.

Dear Dr. Pittelli,

We are still very confused by your Pittelli-X website
http://www.xprize.org/

However we were delighted by your brazen public statement copied below -
"At this time, the actual amount of prize money to be awarded cannot
be determined because of unknown accounting problems, but we are sure that
you will be pleased with the amount that you receive."

The operative word is receive.  We were very worried that we would be
required to PAY the prize amount rather than RECEIVE a prize amount
after we solve this rather trivial challenge.

Please purchase laser protective goggles for all attendees at Tank Expo
2014.  Also please rake ALL leaves that have fallen at the Tri-Pact
Proving Grounds to prevent accidental ignition by our 300 mW IR laser
during outdoor testing.

Fred Simms
Anvilus Software Systems (ASS)

P.S.  Have you selected a date for Tank Expo 2014 in "The Land of
Pleasant Living"?