Mr. Simms,

As the staff contractor representing the R/C Tank Combat Rules Committee, Tri-Pact has no knowledge or recollection of any directives sent to your organization any time in the past year. It is possible that you are being pranked by someone in your own organization. Please disregard any mis-information that you may have received. The Rules Committee cannot comment further on the subject because the members are currently in recess, enjoying the holidays with their families.

On a completely un-related note, it has come to our attention that a low-level contractor *may* have illegally accessed highly proprietary, internal working documents from Tri-Pact Planning Committee (TPPC) meetings held during a recent executive retreat. (As you know, the TPPC provides only technical and administrative support to the completely independent R/C Tank Combat Rules Committee and in no way influences the rules making process.) Unfortunately, our security service was unable to apprehend the perpetrator before he escaped to an international bus terminal somewhere in rural Pennsylvania. Our lightly armed security service did not want to deal with the local population during winter, so we will be conducting an armored invasion sometime in the Spring to recover said documents.

        Frank Pittelli, Director
        Tri-Pact Research and Development