> I got the wooden pushrod system all cut out today and it's ready to
> install.  I'm going to wait till I have a better idea of where things are
> going before I glue anything though.  I'll take some photos of it tomorrow
> for evaluation.

I've been doing some research on what I want to do for the rotate.  Steve's
original idea that I want to use is a geared motor at the end of the gun
carriage with a spiked wheel that would spin the gun 360 degrees.  After
looking through many websites, I think I found a motor that will work.
I'll be running this gun at 7.4 volts, so the motor will be spinning about
half it's rated RPMs, I think.

Here is the motor.
http://www.dx.com/p/high-torque-80rpm-12v-dc-geared-motor-91628?tc=USD&gclid=CjwKEAjwxtKeBRDMzoeQmYn5uHcSJACGCF3D5p5zz3sy2zZyJL-lgL8qzTj8MfNhtCW4q1FLSNQh3xoCsXzw_wcB#.U9bwumOTFIq

Do you guys think the motor will work for what I intend to use if for?
Also, will a 12v door lock actuator work ok on 7 volts?
Thanks,
Caleb