the 24 volt model leaves me wondering who exactly they think the target
consumer is? Most robotics competitions dont allow 24 volts, and anyways
any robotics application where the motor is a 24 volt model the esc needs a
level of ruggedness, fault tolerance and bullet-proof design the original
Talon failed to demonstrate.

Plus yeah, where do I need limit switches with a 24 volt motor?

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 2:13 PM, Frank Pittelli <frank.pitte...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Limit switches are kinda silly for a 60A ESC.  Any motor capable of
> drawing that much current will probably not be used to drive mechanisms
> with limits.  And their price increase eliminates the market advantage they
> had over dual-motor ESCs.
>
> On 10/21/2014 1:49 PM, loic Anthian wrote:
>
>> Two new products will be coming on Jan. 1^st , 2015 – Talon SRX made for
>> 24V but MSRP around $80. It includes other features like limit switches
>> for gun elevations or traverse.
>>

> --
> --
> You are currently subscribed to the "R/C Tank Combat" group.

Isaac Goldman
5142334423