They were out in force today.

Navarone.   not sure why -Out

M-60  catastrophic idler axle failure- Out

25 Pounder - Servo elevate failure, then whole system meltdown - Out

Semovente-  temp screw snapped on road wheel assembly I believe- repaired

PzII  (mine)   marker not recocking  first time low voltage on  9 volt -replaced

                      sweaty paintballs chopped in barrel, and feed area , so
much sweat

                       that the cooper feed tubes from the hopper had to be
cleaned out

                       for the new ammo to roll freely

                       reverse thread set screw worked loose and allowed right
drive

                        to totally disengage. and the left had slightly
loosened -re tightened

Hetzer-         unsportsmanlike conduct from Cromwell- blindside block from the

                      rear broke the safety switch-     replaced

If the rest of you could  add  to the  list please. Too many to keep track off.

After the failure of my left motor at the Mullins farm, I used anti-seize
compound on the drive axles and the reverse set screws. Reason:  Had to destroy
part of the motor to get it apart.  Held up for 2 years and 12 battles.  Just
have to remember to check them before each days battle now.

Highlight of the day:    the new and improved BAZOOKA JOE..   Deadly,
especially so if a Frenchman is in command of a Tiger. LOL..    Well done, both
to the mechanical aspects Mike, and the aiming  ability of David.