I see that I travel back to the Rockies and all this 'chatter' happens...
Let me offer my perspective:

- The FOA Production Tiger I was present at the event, including the
systems: MPSS Suspension, TTMS Motorization, TTRS Rotation, TTES Elevation,
TTX650 Tx/Rx with two push buttons, CONTRL1 with 4 Talons SR, four LiPO
11.1V batteries, SOUND system, CLPS Laser, 50cal Marker - we also had a
spring actuated idler using a single MPSS system. NOT included were the
recoil and the fog smoker.

The reason I list all these systems is to record what I think worked, and
what did not.

*MPSS suspension*: worked smoothly. Some slippage of the plastic tracks at
times when the grass was wet or when in tight spots (ditches). I was slower
than the Cromwell, but still had good speed around 5mph
*TTMS Motorization*: The lock-plate on the motors were installed, but the
critical bolt to avoid the motors from slipping were not installed (go
figure why it's called a "lock-plate"!). So I lost my left motor traction.
I quickly installed a bolt and re-tied all the bolts and it was 15 min
lost. Otherwise, this system was flawless
*TTRS Rotation*: the 12" lazy susan worked OK. Now that I've seen Tyng Tech
new rotation system, with fine tuning and no play in the gears, I'm hooked!
But the TTRS was functional during the fights
*TTES Elevation*: There was a "dead zone" in the middle of the elevation
which was very annoying to fine tune the shots. Steve thinks that it was
assembled improperly and I will verify that when I get the Tiger back from
the Freight company
*TTX650 controls*: This system worked fantastic, both push buttons were
responsive. I'm looking forward to "Cross the Road Electronics" Hero system
with PS2 controllers still with 2.4GHz frequency
*CONTRL1 Electronics*: The Talons performed as expected. No problem with
any wiring. However, Steve pointed some issues like a 12-gauge between two
main batteries connectors in 6-gauge, which could be bad news under high
amps.
*SOUND system*: It is a 12V Benedini sound system for the motors (idle,
acceleration, full speed, slow down) connected to an amplifier for two 40W
speakers under the exhaust grills. It was so loud that it was hard to
listen to other players... but it brought some smiles! Obviously not a
feature for RC Combat, and I did not turn it on for most games. *NOTE*: FOA
is working on an additional sound system adding the extra sounds of turret
rotation, gun elevation and gun firing! ... just for fun!
*LiPO Batteries*: The Tiger participated in all morning and afternoon
combats and I did not recharge the batteries. I had the set of four
chargers ready for a quick one hour recharge at lunch, but it was not
necessary. I had great speed until the end. These batteries lowered the
weight of the Tiger by 20 lbs... and gained 1 mph speed!
*CLPS Laser*: First, the laser bracket was not easily calibrated, because
mounted on the handle of the marker. We need to find a more sturdy
position. Laser guidance would be nice for long-distance targeting, but all
the games happened in a small corridor to allow the fixed assets to
participate. Most shots were 'point blank' and did not require any guidance
*50cal Marker*: I was not happy with my 50cal. First, I had a lot of
paintball break in the barrel. Also the ball trajectories were hard to see
because those balls are so small. I removed the PVC long barrel because it
was not fully straight and paint was exploding in the muzzle brake. It
would have been easier to shoot with a long barrel as an aiming device.

To conclude, I would say that the 50cal Marker and the unreliable TTES
Elevation made the Tiger less efficient as a killing machine. I got some
shots on other tanks but I was not 100% functional.

Now about the event itself:

I counted 6 welts on my legs and 1 on my shoulder. Steve shot me 3 times in
less than 2 seconds in the first two seconds of the football game... and
then chimed that I screamed like a girl! Needless to say that in the next
election years, any suggestions that girls would not be as tough as "RC
Tankers" would be looked upon badly. At least John was able to score a
touchdown while Frank rammed his Semovente into my 'linebacker' Tiger, and
then accused me of scratching his beautiful paint on his front fender!

Photo 1: is the results on Paul's legs - hint, wear some jeans. My welts
are much smaller and not as deep!
Photo 2: Result of Semovente trying to push the linebacker Tiger away
Photo 3: Bazooka Joe, alias "10-yr-old-Dave" doing some damage [red paint]!
BTW, he felt so bad that he offered me donuts TWICE after the show...

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-1mHGUQFclFQ/VE_K8-bbU1I/AAAAAAAAANE/_k2D4MYq0eU/s1600/Paulwelts.jpg>

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Y69KhtzFwOE/VE_Ljtnyt7I/AAAAAAAAANM/YmkQafmBBx8/s1600/Tigerdamagedfenders.jpg>

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-oq6M5F04J2E/VE_MVWi4lpI/AAAAAAAAANU/AbcXj9EWEpo/s1600/Tigersidehits.jpg>