damn!

so what did go okay?

chris

In a message dated 10/26/2014 7:17:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rctankcombat@googlegroups.com writes:

They were out in force today.

Navarone.    not sure why -Out

M-60   catastrophic idler axle failure- Out

25  Pounder - Servo elevate failure, then whole system meltdown - Out

Semovente-   temp screw snapped on road wheel assembly I believe- repaired

PzII   (mine)   marker not recocking  first time low voltage on   9 volt
-replaced

sweaty paintballs chopped in barrel, and feed area , so much sweat

                        that the cooper feed tubes from the hopper had to
be cleaned out

for the new ammo to roll freely

 reverse thread set screw worked loose and allowed right drive

to totally disengage. and the left had slightly loosened -re tightened

Hetzer-          unsportsmanlike conduct from Cromwell- blindside block
from the

rear broke the safety switch-     replaced

If  the rest of you could  add  to the  list please. Too many to  keep
track off.

After  the failure of my left motor at the Mullins farm, I used anti-seize
compound  on the drive axles and the reverse set screws. Reason:  Had to
destroy  part of the motor to get it apart.  Held up for 2 years and 12
battles.  Just have to remember to check them before each days battle  now.

Highlight  of the day:    the new and improved BAZOOKA JOE..    Deadly,
especially so if a Frenchman is in command of a Tiger.  LOL..    Well done,
both to the mechanical aspects Mike, and  the aiming  ability of David.

You are currently subscribed to the "R/C Tank Combat"  group.
"R/C Tank Combat" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving  emails from it, send an
email to _rctankcombat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com_
(mailto:rctankcombat+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com) .
For  more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.