Thanks for your comment about the 5° angle. The ones I have now are 22.5°,
but those were just me picking a starting point. If you read my previous
post I mention that I am not planning on using 3 guide teeth / horns. I am
just showing both center horns and side horns at the same time. You would
pick one or the other when assembling the track. I am planning on getting
the tracks injection molded, so I want the design to be modular. It is
easier to change the design now before the mold is machined.

Josh