Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 14:08:08 -0800
From: srwh7...@gmail.com
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TANKS] Re: AMX13

Steve, those look just like the starter motors i have sitting here
stewart

On Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 4:18:29 PM UTC-5, TyngTech wrote:I've looked
at these in the past as possible motors for my T-70 project.  TNC Scooters
confirmed that the sprockets on these motors are standard 25 pitch.  Their also
cheap at $18 each.
http://tncscooters.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=214&product_id=531

ST

On Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 4:02:16 PM UTC-5, srwh...@gmail.com wrote:Ya,
they are case grounded, i see from photos of the S-tank they are too. Will
investigate venting them too. Unlike the S-tank mine are not going to be
directly attached to the drive hubs, going to hopefuly make use of the chain
sprocket afixed to them. Going to hopefully reduce rpms a little. Have good
local source for chain/sprocket ect supplies. As for a spair not a bad idea.

Stewart