Looks great ! Very inspirational. Last week I fried my Sabertooth 2x25 and
yesterday I got word back from dimension engineering that  it is not
fixable, but they offered 50% off any other product they make so I took
them up on it and ordered the 2x60 Sabertooth, I can't wait to get it so I
can have some play time. Your video has got me thinking about making a new
track system. I have a tension system , but would like to change it up to a
cog driven. Might be something I will try to do while I wait for the motor
controller.
I like your choice of tanks as well, I love Russian armor that's why I
built the T34 (061).
Greg