From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com [mailto:rctankcombat@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Paul
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 7:02 PM
To: tank club <rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [TANKS] LiFePo4 Sources & Recommendations

Okay tankers,

I’m interested in getting my M60 back on the road, but lighter. Based on the
discussion at the last battle, I would be interested in looking to replace my 2
SLA 12v 18Ah batteries with LiFePo4. Recommendations for sources of LiFePo4 and
Ah that would work for the typical 1 hour all-out racing I would want to
conduct?

Paul