From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com [mailto:rctankcombat@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Joe Sommer
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:05 AM
To: R/C Tank Combat <rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TANKS] LiFePo4 Sources & Recommendations

On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 9:46:41 PM UTC-4, RocketMan wrote:

I got my 12.8v LiFePo4s from here:
http://www.batteryspace.com/lifepo4-prismatic-battery-12-8v-20ah-256wh-10c-rate-24-0---un38-3-passed-dgr.aspx

Doug,

Is there a charging system on a small board in the top of the plastic case?
It appears that you can connect directly to the positive and negative terminals
of the four cells in series but does not show any connections to intermediate
cells to monitor balance during charging.

If there is a board, it does not provide low voltage cutoff because the
description
warns to not discharge below 10V which is below the recommended 2.8V per cell
minimum for LiFePO4.

Joe

<mailto:rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>

to rctankcombat+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com