On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 7:15:29 PM UTC+13, taranaki tanker wrote:
> After a visit from the local police on a completely different matter, we had
> a attempted break in,I am told that it's illegal to arm my m113 with a
> paintball gun cause I am building a armed RPV. What a load of shite. I can't
> even put a airsoft gun in, but I can buy a airsoft armed rc tank. How the
> hell does that work?

On a separate topic, I don't know how active you are in the rc combat ship site
but I thought I would make a bb armed ship only to find out there is no way in
God's green earth that I was going to shoot steel bbs in any lake in NZ. Forget
how many millions of steel bbs, not to mention the illegal lead shot that gets
blasted into the lakes every duck hunting season. It's enough to frustrate the
hell out of me. Gotta come up with a different way to get these ideas off the
ground