Paintball guns are classed as Firearms in AUS and require a licence to own,
the exact same licence required to own a .22 single action rim fire rifle
or shotgun. I feel they are a bit tough on PB guns but you need to have
lines somewhere.

Mounting a pb gun inside a remotely controlled vehicle, whether licensed or
not, is a violation of many rules, again, the gun laws are tight down here;
If you are worried give it up. if not don't tell me about it...

You are allowed to design imaginary models and use computer simulations
however.... ;)

Chris. b