Although I do think there are still uses for identifying a "main entry" or
"citation form," the problem I see (from a moving image viewpoint) is that I
don't think the names included in a citation are necessarily equivalent to the
names that should be associated with the work level in FRBR terms. I think how
to cite something and who is responsible for the work are two separate
questions, particularly in the case of collaborative works.

Kelley McGrath

In the digital world, I don't think it's neccesary to decide which _one_
of multiple people the work should be "entered under". We no longer need
this kind of "main entry" for display to the user. The work can be
"entered under" (ie, related to, with those relations apparent in
searches, browses, and displays) multiple people with various creation
roles. Those roles should be indicated, again for display of the user.

Jonathan