Hi,

Unfortunately the RDA draft is spread over a bunch of PDF files instead
of web-friendly HTML that you can search in and link to - could you
point me to the right section(s) about cataloging digital objects? I
wonder because as far as I understand with a digital object the
difference between item and manifestation collapses, right?

For instance how to you catalog a a web page or a PDF file deposited at
a repository? And what do you do if the PDF is also availabe at a second
server and there is a HTML version of the same document at the third?

Moreover you can either point to the HTML page that shows metadata and
links to a deposited object or directly point to the deposited files -
what is preferred?

Thanks a lot and greetings,
Jakob Voß

--
Jakob Voß <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, skype: nichtich
Platz der Goettinger Sieben 1, 37073 Göttingen, Germany