Bernard said:

>The Pica system, widely in use in Europe, makes extensive use of data
>linking. Not just for names and subjects but there's also linking
>between bib entities ...

So based on the URL definitions Kevin supplied, these UTLAS/Pica
databases are "relational" if linkages are inhouse, but "linked" if to
outside data, e.g., to the NAF as opposed to authorities in my system?
Or must the internal or external data meet some additional standard?

Whoop de do.  I'm to be excited about a feature which goes down every
time a logging truck hits a power pole near my internet server?

My server was without power twice this week already, as was I.  But my
generator kicked in and I could continue working.  In a world faced
with global warming, I suspect more of you will be so affected in the
future, even if not on a remote mountain top as am I.

Are we headed toward systems which can not be used in third world
counties?