All,

Please share this message with anyone you think may be interested.

I would like to announce that the next podcast of Cataloging Matters is
available. This one is a little different. It is the paper that I delivered at
the online RDA@yourlibrary conference last Friday (Feb. 4)
http://rda.amigos.org/. The title is: RDA: the wrong solution for the wrong
problem. The Amigos consortium very kindly shared the recording with me. In
this one however, the embedded file didn't work for some reason, so to listen
to the podcast, I placed a simple link to the file, now in the Internet
Archive. As always, the transcript, with links, is on my blog.

Apologies for no music on this one! The next one will have music, I assure you.

James Weinheimer  j.weinhei...@aur.edu<mailto:j.weinhei...@aur.edu>
Director of Library and Information Services
The American University of Rome
via Pietro Roselli, 4
00153 Rome, Italy
voice- 011 39 06 58330919 ext. 258