Hi,
I'm trying to set up a dam system for all of our photos, documents,
publications and things that we have. Basically catalog it all. We aren't going
to use MARC and are looking at Dublin Core, but really great explanations of
how this works especially in conjunction  with RDA are not easy to find nor are
examples. Or else I am not looking in the right places. I don't need to set it
up using xml and can find no examples involving RDA and DC that do not also
involve xml. Can anyone offer me some advice or am I just totally lost since my
last cataloging class was 20 years ago? Thanks for any help that anyone can
give me I have looked at all of the basics at all of the RDA and DC sites and
the ones that people were suggesting on here recently for FRBR but they weren't
giving me exactly what I needed.

Judie Cooper
Librarian
Extension and Agricultural Information