Kathleen Lamantia asked:

>I believe I've read somewhere that "[sic]" will no longer be employed when =
>we are using RDA - under the "record exactly what you see," dictum.  Am I r=
>emembering this correctly?

That's true.  We have not decided whether that is one of several RDA
provisions we will ignore for the benefit of patrons.

We will certainly ignore RDA and enter, for example, 260$aLondon
[Ontario], as well as ISBD inclusions.  The need to provide
jurisdiction will be frequent; the need for inclusions infrequent,
given the type of material we catalogue, and the ability to avoid "et
al." by giving all authors.