Edit (great name!) asked:

>Do you upload records converting to AACR2 format for now that we are not
>sure we'll be implementing RDA

We are fortunate to so far have derived no RDA records.  We tend to
catalogue less usual material.

>Or are you planning on continue doing this even when all the
>libraries start to implement RDA?

We will upload RDA unchanged to bibliographic utilities.  Whether
clients receive RDA unchanged, or exported as AACR2 compatible, will
be the choice of each client.  In our database, it will be unchanged
RDA.

Whether and when we begin original cataloguing in RDA will depend on
if/when a client requests RDA.  We would not want to create records
according to different sets of rules, so all original records would be
created in RDA once any client wants them.

What is export for us, would be import for an individual library, of
course.