Mac,

I think the the lack of "added entries" you are citing is only relevant in a left-anchored browsing environment. Moving forward, such left-anchored "entries" are not required for access. If a work is about Hamlet, contains Hamlet, derives from Hamlet, etc., then the term "Hamlet" will be present somewhere in the metadata, whether as a title element on its own, or as part of an access point. In fact, RDA actually allows us to be more precise (not less) in how we represent entities, attributes and relationships.

Of course, in an environment where keyword access is not possible (do such environments still exist, outside of card catalogs?), then one might have to take extra steps.

Casey