So what would we call these things that have many pieces to put together ...
that do not fall in the RDA starter list? For example I am cataloging this
magnetic time activity set right now, which consists of foam numbers that
(with magnets) stick to a whiteboard, a minute hand and an hour hand.
http://www.etacuisenaire.com/catalog/product?deptId=&prodId=77982&q=magnetic+time+activity+set

In AACR2, I'm going to use the GMD [model].

In RDA, I am not sure what I would do with it!

Julie